Thursday 14 July 2016

changes

hello! i am back, after 2 months. i have some news. i will probably be changing my blog name and becoming a book blog. i will still be posting some of the same content as before but the content will be more/primarily about books now. please stick with me throughout these changes, and thank you to all my readers! if you were wondering why i decided to change my blog, its because i have been stuck for content that is not book related, and i've not been very happy with my blog lately. i will stay with the same url, but there will be some big changes. thanks for reading!

x rose

2 comments:

  1. Love the new name and everything! Can't wait to see more stuff!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to create more stuff!
      x rose

      Delete

Sup. A little bird told me you're about to leave a comment on one of my posts. That's fine, I appreciate it! But please do not comment anything rude or offensive. Well, happy commenting.

Rose :3